Since 1999, HIGH IMPACT has delivered exhibitor services that unleash the power of face-to-face marketing for businesses and non-profits, large and small, who exhibit or vend at trade shows, conferences, expos and community events.
High Impact is not selling products and offering advice on the side. We are exhibiting professionals dedicated solely to achieving client defined objectives and representing the client’s best interests. We are not influenced by product sales goals, commissions or bonuses.
Our services include:
- Pre-show, on-site and post show support services .
- Consulting, with a unique perspective, on topics related to event exhibiting and maximizing the return on every exhibiting opportunity.
- Workshops, Classes and Coaching for exhibitors and vendors.
- Free 20 to 45 minute speaker presentations on exhibiting for businesses, governmental agencies, professional groups, chambers of commerce and non-profit organizations seeking guest speakers.
All High Impact services may be scaled to meet the needs and budget of any organization, and performed to minimize the impact on the client’s financial and human resources.
How may we help you?
- Supplement existing staff, pre-show, on-site or post-show, to maintain the focus on achieving exhibiting objectives while minimizing the impact important day-to-day activities. Your staff is not distracted by a “side-job” in which they have little or no experience, expertise or interest. You also avoid the direct and indirect costs of inexperience, including overtime, staff fatigue, missed revenue generating opportunities and customer support opportunities.
- Fill-in during staff absences or position vacancies, to avoid over loading other staff members.
- Booth Duty. we engage and pre-qualify attendees and introduce them to you or your expert staff for further action.
- Take care of logistics. For local events, we pick-up, transport and set up your display. At shows end, we dismantle, carefully pack, load, transport and stow your display as required. For national events, display shipment planning and dispatching is available
- Customized workshops, classes and on-the-job coaching are available for in-house training of client staff members who have been assigned exhibiting responsibilities.
About The Owner (Click Here)