The Next Meet N Speak Luncheon:
Wednesday, January 30, 11:30 – 1:30
Sponsored and hosted by
The Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins
2821 E. Harmony Rd
Meet N Speak© is a unique, fast moving, entertaining networking event focused on the organizations who attend. Open to any business or non-profit, the event includes a delicious breakfast or lunch buffet, literature tables for your materials, a business card deck pass around, and up to 40 attending organizations have the option to deliver a 45 second presentation. Plus, there are many standard features to enhance the experience (read more). Presenters also have the option of entering their presentation in the Best Presentation Prize competition for a prize worth more than $50. The event closes with a Business Card Drawing for prizes valued at $25 or more. Attendees my donate and present prizes.
Attendees don’t have to join anything or refer any business. Just enjoy a delicious meal, put out your materials and tell us about your business or organization. Sponsor opportunities and other options are also available to raise your visibility and strengthen the impression you make before, during and after the event.
To ensure diversity at each event, attendance is limited a maximum of 3 organizations per industry category and a maximum of 3 attendees per business or organization. To keep within time constraints, there is limit of 40 presentations per event.
Participation Opportunities – See the Reservation Form for pricing:
- Attendee – Seat(s) for presenters and non-presenters should be reserved in advance and prepaid. Unreserved seats may be available at the door at a higher price, only if available. (read more).
- Presenting Sponsor – The event’s Presenting Sponsor receives priority recognition on promotional materials, an 18” x 30” tri-pod sign, a 3 minute presentation and distribution of materials on all dining table place settings. Sponsors are not required to attend or participate.
- Co-Sponsor – Co-sponsors receive recognition on all promotional materials as space permits, an 18” x 30” tri-pod sign, a 3 minute presentation and distribution of materials at all dining table place settings. Sponsors are not required to attend or participate.
- Banner stand Placement – Organizations may purchase the right to place a banner stand in the room.
- Literature Distribution to Dining Tables – Organizations not sponsoring may purchase the right to place one piece of literature, or multiple pieces securely bound, on all dining table place settings.
- Best Presentation Prize ($50+) and Business Card Drawing Prize Donors ($20+)– Listing on Prize Donors tri-pod sign and each donor may present the prizes.