Introduction to Meet N Speak©
Meet N Speak© is a unique, fast moving, entertaining breakfast or lunch networking event focused on the organizations who attend. Open to any business or non-profit, the event includes a delicious breakfast or lunch buffet, literature tables for your materials, a business card deck pass around, and up to 40 attending organizations have the option to deliver a 45 second presentation. Plus, there are many standard features to enhance the experience (read more). Presenters also have the option of entering their presentation in the Best Presentation Prize competition for a prize worth more than $50. The event closes with a Business Card Drawing for prizes valued at $25 or more. Attendees my donate and present prizes.
Attendees don’t have to join any group or refer any business. Just enjoy a delicious meal, put out your materials and tell us about your business or organization. Sponsor opportunities and other impression creating options are also available to raise your visibility and strengthen the impression you make before, during and after the event. Presenters often get creative. We’ve had singers, rappers, poety and skits, all within 45 seconds.
To ensure diversity at each event, attendance is limited a maximum of 3 organizations per industry category and a maximum of 3 attendees per business or organization. To keep within time constraints, there is limit of 40 presentations per event.
In addition to eating and networking, Meet N Speak© is designed to provide a variety of ways for organizations to make a strong and lasting impression on those present.
Participation Opportunities – Reservation Form
- Attendee – Seat(s) for presenters and non-presenters must be reserved in advance for registration approval. No payment is due with registration. Once approved, the organization will receive and invoice that includes a secure payment process. Unreserved seats may be available at the door at a higher price. (read more).
- Presenting Sponsor – The event’s Presenting Sponsor receives priority recognition on promotional materials, up to 3 admissions, one dedicated PointPoint Slide, a 4 minute opening presentation in addition to their 45 second presentation, one free banner stand or flag stand placement and distribution of materials on all dining table place settings. Sponsors are not required to attend or participate.
- Co-Sponsor – Co-sponsors receive recognition on all promotional materials as space permits, up to 3 admissions, one position on the Sponsor PointPoint Slide, a 4 minute opening presentation in addition to their 45 second presentation, one free banner stand or flag stand placement and distribution of materials on all dining table place settings. . Sponsors are not required to attend or participate.
- Banner Stand Placement – Organizations may purchase the right to place a banner stand or flag stand in the room.
- Literature Distribution to Dining Tables – Organizations not sponsoring may purchase the right to place one piece of literature, or multiple pieces securely bound, on all dining table place settings.
- Prize Donations – Best Presentation Prize ($50+) and Business Card Drawing Prize Donors ($20+)– Listing on Prize Donors PowerPoint Slide and each donor may present the prize they donate.
Meet N Speak© Networking is available to organizations as revenue generating event.