About High Impact!
About the Company:
In 2007, after 22 years in the world of major corporate trade shows and conferences, nationwide, I launched HIGH IMPACT! to deliver event production and exhibitor services that would unleash the power of face-to-face marketing for businesses, non-profits, community organizations, professional/trade associations, government, and educational institutions. Services expertise includes:
- Production Services for business and community events.
- Exhibitor support services for those who exhibit at national trade shows, conferences and community events.
- Consulting, staff training, workshops and speaker presentations on the topics related to event production and the maximization of exhibitor investments.
- Custom created “Signature Events”, designed specifically to the client’s needs, with an emphasis on presenting the brand, delivering the message, and influencing the behavior of targeted market segments.
- Classes and workshops for event organizers and exhibitors at all businesses and profitability levels.
HIGH IMPACT! services are scale-able to meet the needs and budget of any organization. Services are performed to minimize the impact on the client’s financial and human resources.
About The Owner
High Impact Event Resources, LLC is owned by Gary L. Buterbaugh. In 1999, I retired from my 37 year banking career as Director of Product Management and Development for a large Southern California bank. After a year hiatus to decide my future, I formed High Impact Visual Marketing, LLC, a trade show products and services company. In 2007 I transition the company to High Impact Event Resources, LLC, providing exhibitor support services and event production services for community events and expos. For two years I also taught Event Planning and Production as a high school vocational program. In 2015, I moved to Loveland, Colorado.