Since 2007, HIGH IMPACT has delivered B2B and B2C event production and exhibitor services that unleash the power of face-to-face marketing for businesses, non-profits, community organizations, professional/trade associations, government, and educational institutions. Our services include:
- Production services for B2C and B2B business and community expos and conferences.
- Exhibitor support services for those who exhibit at national trade shows, conferences and community events.
- Signature Event design, development and production to meet client needs.
- Consulting on topics related to event production and the maximization of exhibiting opportunities.
- Workshops, Classes and Coaching for event organizers and exhibitors at businesses, non-profits and government organizations.
- Speaker presentations available at no cost to businesses, governmental agencies, professional groups, chambers of commerce and non-profit organizations seeking guest speakers.
All High Impact services may be scaled to meet the needs and budget of any organization. Services are performed to minimize the impact on the client’s financial and human resources.
Why Use High Impact?
- Clients use High Impact to supplement existing staff with an instant resource bringing decades of experience and knowledge that will save time and money. We are able to focus exclusively on achieving your event or exhibiting objectives. Your staff remains focused on your business and are not distracted by a “side-job” in which they have little or no experience and expertise. You also avoid the costs of inexperience, direct and indirect overtime, staff fatigue and missed revenue opportunities.
- Clients use High Impact to fill-in during staff absences or vacancies, to keep event on track and avoid over burdening staff members still present.
- Clients use High Impact’s workshops, classes and on-the-job coaching to educate and accelerate the development of staff members with event and exhibiting assignments or new event production related responsibilities.
About The Owner
Hi! I am Gary Buterbaugh, the owner of High Impact Event Resources, LLC. In 1999, I retired from the banking industry as Director of Product Management and Development for a large Southern California bank. I used my years of experience and accumulated knowledge in financial and banking trade shows and marketing events to form High Impact Visual Marketing, LLC, offering trade show related services and products under one roof. In 2007, I transitioned the company to High Impact Event Resources, LLC, to provide exhibitor support services to organizations who attend trade shows and community expos, as well as to provide event support services to organizers of B2B and B2C events. I also independently produce a couple of community expos each year. Recently, for three semesters I taught a 90 hour class on Event Planning and Production in a high school vocational program. Now living in Loveland, Colorado, I look forward to helping both my Colorado and California clients exploit the power of face-to-face marketing through trade shows, expos and community events, and achieve a maximum return on the investment.